Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Makes us cool again

Assalamualakum.

Ini adalah my rancangan.
When i'm on my leave. Mid of Febuary.
Randomly a week.
Yang mana, I plans untuk do some charity project at my own place.
Includes sekali my own family members.

If here, at KL i only used behalf on my family.
But nanti. bila masanya tiba.
I want to use, here, me and my family.
Together kami pakat-pakat kutip pahala bersama.
Yeah!
Makes us cool again.


I have variety of plans... Sama ada untuk bagi community makan free or spending a day with them.
Or just freely mingle around with them.
I donno.
A week nampak lama. Tapi nak plan pon lama gak.
Hopefully everything going well.
I will update later after done.
Also all the pictures. Even though i don't like takes a pictures.
Tunggu ok.

And with all these, I want to do it with the kids.
Cik Ziqa, Apiz and Anas.
I want to see all their cute happy face again.
Wash all the sadness i heard.
Spent the great moments with them too.
Besides all the person i know at my place.

Spread the peace and love!
= )

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...