Search This Blog

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Muslimah inspiration



Assalamualaikum.

Above is the picture where i can't remember where i found it. But i kept it boleh dikatakan lamalah juga in my laptop.
Five-four or three years already.
May true when someone said, an inspirational things... we want to see it everyday. 
And that's why i can delete my other fav video, but don't you dare touch this picture.
Take a big note.

She's look so down to earth.
Perfect in cover the aurah/aurat.
Mostly, i like the pastel colour she wearing.  This is so me.
Simple but still stunning in my eyes.
Others? who cares.

Last time i check if i try this kind of style... it so Alhamdulillah.
Again, Alhamdulillah.
Pray me the best. 
Really excited to see myself like this.
Soon...
Amin, ya Allah.

So.
If i still same and not be like i inspiration of.
May in future, i terpaksa release what i dream of or what i like most... for be what i want to be.
Look hard, but i'm strong enough for kesenangan Akhirah.
May be.
Allah menentukan segalanya. 
: )

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...