Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pulangkan atau tidak

Assalamualaikum,

In my previous post... ada talked about telekung siti khadijah. Korang carik la sendiri link dia.
That one of my generous friend bagi.
And I'm already used it.
Best and comfortable, duh.
Thanks again.

But, i think I should return back to the owner.
Should i or shouldn't?
Tak kisahlah orang nak cakap the word buruk suku or what if dia accept balik.
Or you think i'm crazy enough to let go telekung mahai nih.
Not gonna care about it...
Why la kan i can't think properly and still accept it after our little drama kat parking masa tu.
Huh.

Bukan sebab apa, after my first time used this. I have the feeling that I should use it frequently.
Bagilah dia continues pahala at least.
I still cool.
Few times i used, in few months. Makin lama makin pelik.
Like every after my prayer... a word dua for him is like a 'must'.
Just because i used this telekung.
I used others property, what i mean.
The weirdest feeling i have.
Pretty scary right.

When he is nothing to you...
But you pray for him to your Creator.
The man you pray that not link to your bloodline.
You bring him to talk to, the one you trust.
To the one where your final destination is.
That he is in the same level with your fav people, your family.
But he still nothing to you.
Not far from only a friend.

Not like i said i tak pernah doakan orang lain.
Always i pray the best for all muslimah in this world yang still alive and yang tujuh kaki bawah.
But,
If you want to know, the time when i make a dua.
I make a special one for each yang i remember...
I truly pray for that person life, together with their family and kesejahteraan luar dan dalam.
And for my relationship with them too.
Then, that person includes in this part of special secara tak langsung.
Don't you think... the thought of all of this is too personal?
Just because of this telekung.
...

Memula... i just. Ok never mind. Biasalah, just dua jela. No big deal.
Normal what to dua untuk someone.
Lama kelamaan tak kisah biasalah. Normal routine. Dapat pahala gak doakan untuk orang lain.
Tapi actually, it's...
Rasa awkward.

Or, i thought...  why not after i wash nicely... When i return back, he can give it to someone else.
Or derma to any masjid.
Where his pahala will berterusan.
Pada setiap penggunaannya.
Or i will just keep it?
... urgh! No comment. I have talk to him lah.
Bye.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...